Sunday, January 10, 2010

Are you a cool kid?

Well? Are you? A cool kid? I am. Know how I know I am?

Cause I am a member of20sb_member and I voted in the 2010 Bootlegger Awards!

‘Uh, BS, how are you a member of a group for 20 something bloggers, you’re thir—‘ SHUT YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE RIGHT THERE DEAR READER. If you take a moment to remember correctly, I am only 23 and besides I’ve been a member of 20sb for like 3 years. Age is not the point here. Well, my age at least.

If you are already a member of 20sb.net then you need to get your butt in gear and go vote. There’s a bunch of categories and a bunch of really worthy blogs and today is the last day, why’d ya wait so long?

If you aren’t a member of 20sb.net, have no fear you can still be a cool kid. If you are actually 20 something (that’s the only requirement), you should pop on over to 20sb.net and join and then you should friend add me because I like friends and then you should send me gifts because I like gifts (I’m mostly talking about gifts on 20sb.net but I will not send back any gifts given to me outside of 20sb.net. I am gracious like that).

If you aren’t in your twenties you’re kinda screwed for this easy test of coolness. If you really want to be cool, you can make a post on your blog that says BS SAYS I’M COOL and post a link to it the comments here and I will go check it out and confirm your coolness. I’m awesome AND giving like that.

Go now, make with the coolness.

No comments:

Post a Comment